Credit Firm, one of the oldest and most trusted credit repair companies in the nation, invites you to improve your life by fixing your credit report and increasing your credit scores. We combine superior results, unparalleled customer service, and affordable monthly payments to deliver the best credit repair experience for you.
At Credit Firm we take your goals very seriously. In fact it is the first question we ask. What is your goal? Whether you want to buy a house, a car, refinance your current mortgage, or simply improve your credit score. We can help you achieve your goal. Call 1-800-750-1416 now and one of our experienced credit consultants will create a FREE step by step credit repair Action Plan on how to improve your credit report and increase your credit score.
Free Credit Consultation
Our certified credit consultants provide you with a FREE credit consultation. The credit consultation includes a review of your credit report and a step by step ACTION PLAN indicating the necessary steps to improve your credit in order to achieve your goal.
At CreditFirm.net our number one priority is your credit score.
When it comes to credit repair, we know what works, so we focus all of our actions to delivering you results in a timely manner.
Our Promise to You
We promise to give you an exceptional customer experience and an honest value each month you are enrolled in our credit repair program.
If you are ready to get started, we are ready for you!
A Different Type of Credit Repair
Unlike other credit repair companies, CreditFirm.net’s service includes a legal audit of your credit reports by a licensed attorney, who also carefully reviews every document we mail out to your creditors. This personal legal touch, along with hundreds of automated legal cross-checks by our FCRA compliance validation database, gives us the leverage to fix your credit legally and permanently.
15 years of Credit Repair Experience
CreditFirm.net, a private credit law firm, was founded in 1997 by a group of attorneys with one goal in mind. To help defend consumers’ rights against the credit reporting agencies, creditors, and the CDIA.
We believe that every consumer deserves the right to have good credit. That is why we would be honored to represent you throughout the credit repair process.
Will you be our next success story?
Why hire a Credit Repair Company?
Bad credit affects every aspect of your life. Everything from whether you can get a job, get approved for a credit card, qualify for an auto loan, mortgage, or even get insurance; it is all impacted by your credit score. Do it Yourself credit repair (DIY credit repair) is very often a time consuming, arduous, and stressful process. Hiring a professional service to fix your credit by doing all of the work for you saves you time and money. It also elevates all of the stress associated with credit repair and speeds up the process for you, so that you can have good credit ASAP.
Credit Firm can help you repair your bad credit
|Discover what thousands of others before you have. That there is a solution for bad credit. In life, time is the prime commodity, don’t waste another second living with bad credit. Get started today and take the first step to achieving your goals.Need more info? Find out why thousands of people choose our Credit Repair Service.|
What Does Your Credit Score Say About You?
Your credit score impacts every aspect of your life. Your credit score determines whether you qualify for a mortgage, auto loan, student loan, credit cards, personal or business loans, and the interest rates you pay. Your credit report is also a big determining factor for potential employers and even insurance premiums. In fact, your credit score has become one of the single most important determining factors of your quality of life. Increasing your credit score not only saves you money on interest rates, but it also increases your quality of life.
What’s On Your Credit Report?
According to Business Wire, 50% of US consumers with credit files (110 million people) have had their credit history negatively impacted by the recent economic hardship resulting in derogatory accounts on their credit reports and low credit scores. And according to study by the Public Interest Research Group’s (PIRG) over 79% of credit reports contain incorrect, erroneous, and misleading information. Coupled with the credit bureaus’ indifference to reporting correct information, Bad Credit is becoming more common than ever.
How is Bad Credit impacting You?
Bad credit closes many doors and limits many consumers to obtaining financing through Sub-Prime means resulting in excessively high interest rates and towering monthly payments.
The Benefits of Good Credit
– Low interest rate mortgage
Repair Credit Fast
Monday Mailbag 12/17/2018
What can the credit card companies do if I stop making payments?
1. After 6 months on non-payment your credit card debt will be charged off by the credit card company.
2. The credit card company will report the charged-off status to your credit report – lowering your credit scores and making it significantly more difficult for you to obtain credit in the future.
3. The credit card company will likely either send the delinquent debt to a collection servicing company or, if enough time has passed without the creditor being able to recover the debt – they may sell the debt to a collection agency altogether.
4. The collection agency will now report the past due debt on your credit report. At this point, you will likely have the original creditor (credit card company) reporting a charged-off account (with a $0 balance) and a collection agency reporting the account in collection (with the full balance + fees and interest). Your credit scores drop even lower. Although some people consider this illegal, as long as the original creditor is not reporting a balance, it is 100% legal for 2 credit furnishers to report 2 separate accounts for the same debt.
5. After multiple letters, notifications, calls and voicemails and some time of not being able to collect on the debt, the owner of the debt may decide to file a civil suit against you in court. Whether it’s the original creditor or the collection agency, the owner of the debt may be able to get a court judgment against you. This court judgment may report in the public records section of your credit report – dropping your scores even lower.
6. With a court judgment in hand, eventually, the owner of the debt may decide to take matters into their own hands and stop asking for their money and just start taking it. With a judgment in place, the owner of the debt can go back to court and get a wage garnishment order. This will allow them to withhold a percentage of your wages as well as gain access to money you have in your personal checking or savings accounts.
Ultimately, it’s always better to pay your bills on time but, sometimes unforeseen circumstances happen and if you have any questions about unpaid, past due, or charged-off credit cards – our credit consultants are here 24/7 to help.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
Are you ready to get started on your journey toward a better credit score?
Why Choose CreditFirm.net?
Assurance. Our Credit Repair process was developed by experienced attorneys.
Speed. Documents are typically processed and sent out for investigation within 3-5 days.
Support. Award-winning customer service guarantees your satisfaction.
Read More →
Read More Posts From This Category