Credit Firm Logo

Client Login

For a Free Consultation
& Credit Evaluation Call

You are worthy of having excellent credit.
Join thousands of people just like you,on a path to improving their credit.
Credit Firm can help you improve your credit faster than ever.

Clean Credit

January 22, 2013 by  
Filed under Blogs, Credit Repair, Credit Report


clean your credit

What is Clean Credit?

Clean credit refers to a credit report being completely free of derogatory accounts.  This means that all of your accounts for the past 7-10 years are paid on time (no late payments), no collections, no charge-offs, no public records, etc…

Does having a clean credit report mean a perfect credit score?

Short Answer, NO. Payment history only accounts for 35% of your credit score, it is important to focus on optimizing the remaining factors which account for 65% of the credit score in order to get as close to 850 as possible.

How do I maintain a clean credit history?

Making all of your payments on time is the best way of maintaining a clean credit report. If you find yourself falling behind, contact your creditors and make alternative payment arrangements. Making your creditors aware of your financial issues and your plan for paying them back is your best bet at keeping your credit report clean.

Can CreditFirm.net clean up my bad credit?

Yes, CreditFirm.net is a Professional Credit Repair Agency with over 15 years of credit repair experience. We have deleted over 2,000,000 negative accounts from our client’s credit reports. Start our credit repair program today and see the difference clean credit makes.


Sign Up Learn More Call now For a FREE Consultation


Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!