Credit Firm versus Other Credit Repair Services
by: Michael Creditfirm.
Many Americans are still grinding through life with Bad Credit. In fact, over 110 million Americans (50% of the population with credit files) have had their credit file negatively affected by the recent economic crisis according to Business Wire. So how do you know which Credit Repair company to choose when looking for help in improving your credit report?
Going through life living with bad credit, many Americans struggle repaying high interest loans and making minimum monthly payments on their credit cards, barely covering their interest charges which can be as high as 29.99%. Paying more money to rent then they would to own because they don’t qualify for a mortgage based on their credit history.
Good credit can save you thousands of dollars by allowing you to qualify for low interest rate mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, and more. Unfortunately, most people choose to live with bad credit rather than be proactive and make a change to improve their credit.
Choose to be proactive and fix your bad credit, it’s time to get serious about credit repair. CreditFirm.net has helped thousands of clients qualify for low interest rate mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, and more, by improving their credit scores. Let CreditFirm.net guide you down the journey toward fixing your bad credit. We’re not your typical credit repair service. With 15 years of credit repair experience, we have helped thousands of clients increase credit scores and improve credit reports. Results and customer satisfaction are of the utmost importance for us, that is why we are always eager to help and answer any questions which you may have.
CreditFirm.net will never ask you to pay for any credit repair services which we have yet to complete. This is why we offer a FREE Credit Consultation with a qualified credit consultant who will:
Help you obtain your FREE credit report and go over it
- Explain what is inside your credit report. (both positive and negative)
Explain what a credit score is and how it is calculated
- Explaining the different types of credit scores and the metrics used in calculating them.
Create a Custom Action Plan
- A guide for you to follow which will outline the necessary steps in order to improve your credit score.
- Different Clients have different goals and no 2 situations are exactly alike. This is why we treat every case on an individual level. We are not a credit repair factory like many of our competitors, all of our work is custom.
One service level
- Unlike our competitors, we don’t confuse you with different levels of service offering different credit repair techniques. We have one service level, we utilize every tool we have and we only have one speed, FAST. We do everything we can, as fast as we can, to help you improve your credit and reach your goals.
- We follow the Credit Repair Organization Act (CROA) to the tee. We do not offer guarantees because the CROA prohibits such practices, but we do promise first-rate service, an attention to detail, and our dedication to improving your credit report and score.
We want you to be confident in your credit repair decision and let our results speak for themselves. This is why our clients enroll in our credit repair service for distinctive monthly servicing periods and pay only for the credit repair services which have already been performed and delivered.