by: Michael Creditfirm.
Many Americans are still grinding through life with Bad Credit. In fact, over 110 million Americans (50% of the population with credit files) have had their credit file negatively affected by the recent economic crisis according to Business Wire. So how do you know which Credit Repair company to choose when looking for help in improving your credit report?
Going through life living with bad credit, many Americans struggle repaying high interest loans and making minimum monthly payments on their credit cards, barely covering their interest charges which can be as high as 29.99%. Paying more money to rent then they would to own because they don’t qualify for a mortgage based on their credit history.
Good credit can save you thousands of dollars by allowing you to qualify for low interest rate mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, and more. Unfortunately, most people choose to live with bad credit rather than be proactive and make a change to improve their credit.
Choose to be proactive and fix your bad credit, it’s time to get serious about credit repair. CreditFirm.net has helped thousands of clients qualify for low interest rate mortgages, auto loans, credit cards, and more, by improving their credit scores. Let CreditFirm.net guide you down the journey toward fixing your bad credit. We’re not your typical credit repair service. With 15 years of credit repair experience, we have helped thousands of clients increase credit scores and improve credit reports. Results and customer satisfaction are of the utmost importance for us, that is why we are always eager to help and answer any questions which you may have.
CreditFirm.net will never ask you to pay for any credit repair services which we have yet to complete. This is why we offer a FREE Credit Consultation with a qualified credit consultant who will:
Help you obtain your FREE credit report and go over it
- Explain what is inside your credit report. (both positive and negative)
Explain what a credit score is and how it is calculated
- Explaining the different types of credit scores and the metrics used in calculating them.
Create a Custom Action Plan
- A guide for you to follow which will outline the necessary steps in order to improve your credit score.
- Different Clients have different goals and no 2 situations are exactly alike. This is why we treat every case on an individual level. We are not a credit repair factory like many of our competitors, all of our work is custom.
One service level
- Unlike our competitors, we don’t confuse you with different levels of service offering different credit repair techniques. We have one service level, we utilize every tool we have and we only have one speed, FAST. We do everything we can, as fast as we can, to help you improve your credit and reach your goals.
- We follow the Credit Repair Organization Act (CROA) to the tee. We do not offer guarantees because the CROA prohibits such practices, but we do promise first-rate service, an attention to detail, and our dedication to improving your credit report and score.
We want you to be confident in your credit repair decision and let our results speak for themselves. This is why our clients enroll in our credit repair service for distinctive monthly servicing periods and pay only for the credit repair services which have already been performed and delivered.
by: Michael Creditfirm.
One Free Credit Report per Year
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide consumer reporting companies (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months. The three credit bureaus have set up one central website, toll-free telephone number, and mailing address through which you can order your free credit report. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation’s consumer protection agency, wants you to know that, if you want to order your free annual credit report online, you may do so via one of the following
1. visit: www.annualcreditreport.com.
2. call: 1-877-322-8228
3. Print out the Free Credit Report Request Form, fill it out, and mail the form along with a copy of your ID, Social security card, and current Utility bill to the following address:
Annual Credit Report Request Service
P.O. Box 105281
Atlanta, GA 30348-5281
Credit Report Repair
If you have any questions about your credit report or would like to find out how Credit Firm can help you improve your credit history and increase your credit score please contact us.